The term ‘Squarebook’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose company name and registration number are Squarebook Advisory Pte Ltd and 201531273D respectively. Our company is incorporated in the Republic of Singapore. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Singapore.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The application and impact of laws can vary widely based on the specific facts involved. Given the changing nature of laws, rules and regulations, and the inherent hazards of electronic communication, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in information contained in this website.
Accordingly, the information on this website is provided with the understanding that the authors and publishers are not herein engaged in rendering accounting, tax, legal or any other professional advice or services. Nothing on this website constitutes advice, nor does the transmission, downloading or sending of any information or content create any contractual relationship. As such, it should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional accounting, tax, legal advisers. Before making any decision or taking any action, you should consult a competent professional.
While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this site has been obtained from reliable sources, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information in this site is provided "as is", with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will we be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this website or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Through this website you may be able to link to other websites maintained by third parties over whom Squarebook has no control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them. We make no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other websites.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Squarebook takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Squarebook - © Squarebook Advisory Pte Ltd 2017. All rights reserved.
All content on this website, including the names, text, images and format, are owned by Squarebook or its licensors and protected by Singapore and international copyright laws.
You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only. Apart from this, any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited.
You may not, except with our express written permission, adapt, distribute or commercially exploit, any content on this website. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
If you need permission for use of our materials in your work, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Squarebook is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Squarebook reserves the right to modify or amend this Policy at any time by updating this page. You should therefore check this page from time to time when you come to our website. This policy was last updated on 10 December 2015.
Typically information may be collected when users:
- register for certain areas of the site
- contact us for further information
- subscribe to newsletters or mailing lists
- participate in customer surveys or events
- leave comments in discussion or message forums
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name, title, company address
- contact information including email address, telephone number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or events
What we do with the information we gather
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. We may use the information to provide requested reference materials, improve our products and services or notify you of service offerings or other information which may be relevant.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies may be used on some pages of our websites. We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Third party links
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may choose to unsubscribe from mailing lists or opt not to receive further marketing information from us by contacting us at email@example.com, or if we have contacted you by email, you may use the unsubscribe link in that email to notify us.
If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or outdated, please email us at the above email address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.