Company strike-off services
For a business that has ceased, we assist you in striking off your company. To do that, we check that all of the company’s compliance filings have been done and that all operations have ceased with no outstanding assets and liabilities.
We will advise you how to fulfil these conditions and the necessary procedures so as to ensure that the company can be deregistered smoothly.
If you have outstanding tax obligations, our accountant can help you do up your last tax returns and finalise your taxes. We also help to notify the relevant authorities of your strike-off.
Talk to us and get help with this final piece of paperwork.
Also striking off your company when you have no future plans for it (instead of leaving it dormant for many years) helps to avoid unnecessary yearly compliance costs.
- Stopped business operations
- No outstanding tax liabilities
- No assets and liabilities
- Obtained agreement of the majority of the shareholders
- Financial statements prepared up to the date of business cessation
We will advise you how to meet the conditions for striking off and ensure that they have been met so that the company is ready for strike off with ACRA.
- ACRA will process the application within 5 days
- ACRA sends a striking off letter to the company’s registered office address, its officers (directors and company secretary) at their residential address and to IRAS
- After 1 month and where there is no objection, the company’s name is published in the Government Gazette to allow any interested party to raise objections
- After another 3 months and where there is no objection, the company’s name is published in the Government Gazette again and the company will be struck off the register
- The entire process will take at least 5 months
How we help
Company strike-off service
We advise you how to meet the conditions for striking off and ensure that they have been met.
Once the company is ready, we assist you with strike off with ACRA.
Get in touch
Get us to strike off your company. Or if you've a question, drop us a note.